Tennessee boy plays hero, saves little sister from house fire… “I didn’t want my sister to die,” these words are spoken by a 7-year-old Tennessee boy. He explained of saving his sibling from an angry fire that ravaged their home on Tuesday.
WVLT reported, that parents Nicole and Chris Davidson, two retired firefighters, inhaled smoke earlier in the midnight and tried to immediately vacate their home with three children.
For those who have an interest in health-related news, can check the link given above. We have discussed the Main symptoms of high blood sugar levels.
The Hero – Tennessee boy plays hero, saves little sister from house fire
Nicole Davidson recalled the danger of flame, flames didn’t allow her to go to her daughter’s room that is 22-month old.
That is when a small boy named Eli Davidson came to the rescue.
This might be important news for you. Vice President Mike Pence has received the coronavirus vaccine. He took this step to spread a notice that COVID Vaccine is safe.
After the family is out, Ellie’s parents promote their child to go through a window. So that he could enter her sister’s room to rescue her.
According to WVLT, once he went inside, he grabbed him by his bed and handed sister back to his father carefully.
Ellie said that he put all fears aside and focused solely on saving her little sister.
Hey, A $ 160 million Beverly Hills mansion is going to auction. To know more visit the link
“Dad busted the window and then I said, ‘I can’t do it,’ like two times, and then I said, ‘I got her dad,’” the boy said. “When we went down there I said, ‘I was scared but I didn’t want my sister to die.’”
His house was completely damaged after firefighters extinguished the fire. The family is now living with nearby relatives.
No damages were recorded. Officials believe the flames started as an electrical fire.
Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause severe problems in your body. Delirium is associated with low B12 levels. Get more information about Vitamin B12 Deficiency in the human body. Visit the link…
- Musical girl plays keyboard during brain surgery
- A shocking story of a brave girl. Watch the video. The girl is playing music during brain operation. Watch the video, click the link.
- Zac Efron and Sarah Bro Love Timeline
- Are you interested in Zac Efron and Sarah Bro Love Timeline you can click the link given above to have some knowledge about the couple.
- A 16 year old boy killed a West Virginia family at their home
- Shocking news – click the link given above
- Latest Update | Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake
- Check out some latest updates about Prince of Persia
- 1 in 4 young women in England has eating disorders
- Are you suffering from eating disorders? Do you know 1 in 4 young women in England has eating disorders? If you want to know about eating disorders you can read the detailed article on our website. Just click the above link.