Colin Jackson, who is 53 years old has always appeared trim and fit. But very fewer people know about Colin Jackson eating disorder, that he was suffering from anorexia and bulimia. These are two types of an eating disorder. In an statement, he said “I suffered bulimia and anorexia when I was training for the Olympics – I felt like I was overweight and eating too much.”
He further explained: “I wanted to weigh less, so I’d be sick or eat a lot less than what’s required to sustain a normal, healthy body. My appearance didn’t come into it, I never thought about it, it was more from a functional aspect. I do look back on photos now and see how small I was.”
Also Visit: The Witcher 4 Video Game Releasing or not?
Gamers should know about this, check the link containing information about The Witcher 4 Video Game Releasing or not?
Colin Jackson eating disorder
But, Now, Colin Jackson is absolutely fit. He doesn’t have any eating disorders.
He proceeded: “I’m free from having an eating disorder – as soon as I retired, there wasn’t the burning necessity to change to compete. I found it easy to stop there and then, it lifted a pressure from me that perhaps I hadn’t noticed before.”
He strongly said: “It’s a hard thing to look in on when you’re in that situation yourself.”
What is an eating disorder?
An eating disorder is when a personality has a sick attitude towards food which can take over their behaviour and make them unhealthy.
Also Visit: Ashanti tested positive for COVID-19
Only a fan can understand this, Famous celebrity tested positive for Covid-19. Check the link
There are various kinds, but the general and well-known eating disorders are binge eating disorder, anorexia, bulimia, and other specified eating or feeding disorder (OSFED) – if indications don’t exactly meet those of anorexia, bulimia or binge eating disorder.
The NHS says indications of eating disorders can include:
- spending a bunch of moment bothering about your weight and body shape
- avoiding socialising when you believe food will be involved
- eating very little food
- intentionally making yourself sick or taking medicines after you eat
- exercising too much
- having very strict practices or routines around meals
- changes in your mood
If you think you possess an eating disorder see a GP (General Physician) as soon as you can.
If you love cooking you can try something special this weekend, the new year is also reaching us.
You can also talk in secret to an expert from eating disorders foundation Beat by calling their grown-up helpline on 0808 801 0677 or teen helpline on 0808 801 0711.
If you’re worried someone you realise has an eating disorder, the health body suggests: “People with an eating disorder are often secretive and defensive about their eating and their weight, and they may deny being unwell.”
“Let them know you’re worried about them and encourage them to see a GP. You could offer to go along with them.”
- A $ 160 million Beverly Hills mansion is going to auction
- Hey, A $ 160 million Beverly Hills mansion is going to auction. To know more visit the link
- 1 in 4 young women in England has eating disorders
- Are you suffering from eating disorders? Do you know 1 in 4 young women in England has eating disorders? If you want to know about eating disorders you can read the detailed article on our website. Just click the above link.
- Vice President Mike Pence has received the coronavirus vaccine
- This might be important news for you. Vice President Mike Pence has received the coronavirus vaccine. He took this step to spread a notice that COVID Vaccine is safe.
- My Dangerous Wife Season 2 Release Date, Trailer, Plot
- If you don’t want to miss any entertainment news, especially about My Dangerous Wife Season 2 Release Date, Trailer, Plot. Then click the link given above…
- Vitamin B12 deficiency: Delirium is associated with low B12 levels
- Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause severe problems in your body. Delirium is associated with low B12 levels. Get more information about Vitamin B12 Deficiency in the human body. Visit the link…
- Diabetes type 2: Main symptoms of high blood sugar levels
- For those who have an interest in health-related news, can check the link given above. We have discussed the Main symptoms of high blood sugar levels.