Cancer patient’s ‘Benjamin Button’ healing after different treatment, a person from Sydney has undergone a “Benjamin Button” healing from lung cancer with the aid of a unique immunotherapy drug.
Dad and physiotherapist Theo Theodosi, at 62 years old personality, was asked to receive their cases when he was diagnosed with superior lung cancer in 2017.
“CT scans, MRIs, lung biopsies … I came out with stage three lung cancer,” he stated.
Cancer patient’s ‘Benjamin Button’ healing after different treatment
Theo Theodosi was diagnosed with 3rd stage superior lung cancer – but has since completed an amazing recovery.
“They couldn’t do surgery, they couldn’t do radiation they couldn’t do chemo.”
Then he met Dr Venessa Chin, who suggested an immunotherapy drug called Keytruda, which helps the body’s personal immune system target and kill cancer cells.
Also Visit: Akudama Drive Episode 10 Release Date and More
And Mr. Theodosi started to see results.
“I look younger and healthier, and my face looks totally different, so yes, Benjamin Button,” he said — a reference to a famous F. Scott FitzGerald tale (and later film conversion) about a man that ages backwords.
Dr. Chin stated that at the moment it was a comparatively modern drug and a different approach, and the investment did not expect that a lot of sufferers could get it.
Mr. Theodosi stated that he spent around $ 6500 for the initial four courses of treatment.
But his case has supported put the probably life-saving drug on the PBS.
After two years of therapy and operation to eliminate a lump, Mr Theodosi got the all-clear.
Mr Theodosi was gone through a different drug therapy which is instantly on the PBS. (9News)
“The lymph nodes within the lungs which had previously had cancer in them, on the scans looked like they’d been cleared of cancer,” Dr Chin stated.
“Theo’s been able to continue to work during this time. He’s been relatively well, doing overseas trips and sort of getting on with his life.”
Dr Chin is now attending research to examine if there is a method to foretell which superior lung cancer sufferers will react to immunotherapy.
Mr Theodosi has provided $10,000 to the research, in the belief it supports others to obtain outcomes like his.
“I hope it gets out there and really, really helps the masses,” he stated.
- The Good Place Season 5 | Every Update to Know
- Entertainment seekers can visit the page through the link. The page has information about the good palace season 5.
- Tennessee boy plays hero, saves little sister from house fire
- Read about a child’s bravery. A boy saves a little sister from a dangerous fire.
- Colin Jackson eating disorder | Sports star now free after eating disorder
- Read about this celebrity who secretly was suffering from eating disorders.
- IS METRO 2033 REDUX MULTIPLAYER? EPIC GAMES
- Are you interested in games? Here in this article TheGlobalWise have shared an important update to know about METRO 2033 REDUX
- New Year’s Day English breakfasts for saints and sinners.
- Those who love cooking can read the post through the link given above.